Monday, November 28, 2011

Porch Columns -- November 28 -- Day 139

I went out to the job site at 10 this morning. No one was working as it was very muddy. The sun was shining and it was beautiful, but kind of cold without gloves. I mucked around in the mud taking all these pictures of my awesome porch. Obviously I am very enamored with my porch columns! One of the neighbors called it a "veranda." I like it. Reminds me of a few great novels.

Bryan told me that he was out there later and the stone guys were there finishing up, so already these photos are outdated.







2 comments:

  1. The first thing I noticed is the "Craftsman-style" front porch. So Lovely!!!!!

    Some day I hope to have a small Craftsman-style home in the KC area. I hope there is a very small acreage lot available. Of course, near a pond would be perfect. I think you told me your acres were past the airport. Would it be near Platte City or Smithville?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is between Platte City and Smithville -- actually closer to Smithville. I've always loved Craftsman style.

    ReplyDelete