Friday, January 20, 2012

Gravel and Waterlines -- January 20 -- Day 192

The weather is very unpredictable! Last Monday was 64! I cleaned up out at the house and it was very warm. Today I was out there with the security system guys and it was 19 degrees!

A few more days and we should be ready for drywall. I am working on trim, doors, light fixtures, sinks and faucets and flooring. Plus the layout for the pantry and the laundry room.
I have ordered the kitchen cabinets and the bathroom cabinets.

Some days it just seems frustrating that we are not closer to moving in, but other days I feel overwhelmed with decisions I still need to make!

A few things that are being worked on:
Bryan put some gravel on the driveways to help with the mud.



The plumber has been finishing up the septic lines. 
(you can see we had our first snow but it wasn't much!)

And installing the water lines.


The stone masons put some of the capstones on the columns before the weather turned cold.



The framer built the tub surround. . .
 and put in the pocket door hardware.
 We have 7 pocket doors!
Believe it or not there are 4 of them in this photo!




No comments:

Post a Comment