Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 244 - Drywall work

Seems like we have done a lot of talking the last few days. We talked to flooring people, painters, concrete guy, cabinet guy, a guy who does sink resurfacing and an interor decorator. And I know I forgot a few that Bryan talked to.  So we are getting people lined up but we still have to make decisions on a lot of things and a lot of people. In the meantime:

The walls have been taped, mudded and sanded.



And the ceilings have been done with a very light texture.


This is how the room looked before:
My floor looked pretty nice and clean.



This is how it looked about half way through!
By the time they finished I had a little cleaning up to do.

Rebekah helped me clean on Saturday while
Emily and Bryan worked caulking in the attic.


No comments:

Post a Comment