Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tediously Slow

The last two weeks have been pretty slow. I say that a lot, don't I? Anyway I am becoming impatient and I know a few other people are as well. The cabinet guys are ready to deliver and I have to keep pushing them back. But there is always some delay somewhere.

We got the mechanical room drywalled and painted and lights put up so that it is ready for the installation of all the equipment for our heating and cooling system. It looks empty now but not for long.


The painters also painted all the ceilings.

Bryan has been moving a lot of dirt with the tractor and the bobcat. The next thing is to get the floor heat system put down. The materials are here and they have started on it.





Hopefully this next week brings a few more changes.
I am busy making sure I have things picked out and ordered and
ready to go and there is always a hiccup somewhere.
But we have no deadlines except our own so I guess we're on schedule :)




No comments:

Post a Comment